Thursday, June 30, 2011

Living Evidence of Pure Awesomeness

Who am I? I am a very hot and handsome Chinese guy who strongly believes in living a life of pure awesomeness. This means living a life of great and undescribable fulfillment be it physically, mentally or financially. I've been engaged into a lot of hobbies like business, fitness, sports (e.g. boxing, mixed martial arts, etc), dancing (hiphop, salsa), magic (magic tricks, mind reading, etc) and a lot lot more. If there's any activity that I could say that I definitely love the most. That would be.. Pigging out.

I put up this blog thinking that.. It would be very unfair if I couldn't share and blog about my own adventures and misadventures of my own food trips. The unforgettable day when I first ate my TEN quarter of fried chickens (2 1/2 whole chicken) from Max's Restaurant (which I recently beat with my new personal record of 12). The day I almost got sick from eating 80 dimsum pieces (siomai, hakaw, etc) in one sitting on my birthday and the days when I will beat those records in the future. I consider myself as an athlete who strive to beat his own record in the eating field.

Check out this blog where I'm gonna share my own never before heard secrets and tips on how I am able to pigout at least 4-5 full plates all in one sitting. I'm also gonna share the common mistakes most people do when eating, leaving their stomachs suffering from an eat all you can experience. I am also going to teach the right mindsets on how to survive an eat all you can experience to the point that you'll never gonna be guilty with your own pocket that you've tried out EAT ALL YOU CAN EVER AGAIN! I am also going to put up different unique dining experiences of my own and different never before heard and done recipes in this blog.


From Yours Truly,
The Pig Out King

No comments:

Post a Comment