Thursday, June 30, 2011

How the Legend Began

My legendary story started out unexpectedly. It was four years ago when it all began. It started out when there were still four of us. Four cool guys. Four food lovers who enjoy the art of eating. These guys were like my brothers. We've fought hard battles together.


Chapter 1: My Very First Battle

Date: Back in Early 2008
Location: Dimsum N' Dumplings Eastwood City Cybermall
Mission: Eat at least 20 Siomais from Dimsum N' Dumplings. A Siomai All You Can Experience
Mission Rank: B
Failure: Accept a punch in the gut right after eating
Result: Victory

This is where I got my very first title "The Siomai King". After a long and tiring battle against the deadly and evil siomais. My friends were able to survive the cruel experience against the 20 siomais. I was able to eliminate out my very first and memorable record of 25 siomais. After that battle, I was hailed the King of Siomai.


Chapter 2: The Battle After the First

Date: Back in Early 2008
Location: Yellow Cab Eastwood City
Mission: Eat at least two 18 inches New York's Finest Pizza
Mission Rank: C
Failure: Accept a punch in the gut right after eating
Result: Victory

After our very first mission, my brothers and I were sent again to yet another mission. We were asked to dispose out two of the biggest and the finest in New York. We were able to execute the mission successfully and easily. I must say that this was the easiest mission I had. Yet again, still unfogettable.


Chapter 3: The Revenge of the Siomais

Date: Back in Early 2008
Location: Dimsum N' Dumplings Eastwood City Cybermall
Mission: Eliminate as many Siomais as you can from Dimsum N' Dumplings. A Siomai All You Can Experience
Mission Rank: A
Failure: Accept a punch in the gut right after eating
Result: Victory

After our battle in New York, we received a bad omen and a very bad news from the leader of the evil Siomais. The army of evil siomais were yet again to attack to revenge their fallen allies. After hearing the news, I know.. this time, it will not be easy. As the Siomai King, I know I was the one to lead the battle. Due to my lack of experience and young age, I know, this will be the hardest battle I will have to fight for. And the war started. The fight between us, the four great men, and the evil siomais were back and forth. Reinforcements from the other army were coming, the Yang Chow Fried Rice.

It felt like nobody from the two parties wanted to surrender. And because of our mighty weapons (the spoon and  the fork), we were able to wound and eat up a big number of the evil Siomais forces. After the long and grueling battle, at last! Thank God, we succeeded. We're able to send the evil Siomai's forces wounded and back to their home base and we're able to walk home safely. My allies were able to eliminate out more than 20 siomais. A number that I did not expect. As the Siomai King, I know, I must be able to live up to my reputation. I know what I did was a massacre and eating about 50 siomais was extremely cruel but I will never regret what I did before. And, I left the bloody battle with a smile on my face.
     

More posts about my hard fought battles will be coming soon..


From Yours Truly,
The Pig Out King

No comments:

Post a Comment