Monday, July 4, 2011

The Legend Continues

Chapter 4: The House of the Minis

Date: Back in Early 2008
Location: House of the Minis Gateway Mall Cubao
Mission: Eat at least two Salisbury Steak Meals
Mission Rank: B
Failure: Accept a punch in the gut right after eating
Result: Victory

Even though we were outnumbered by the dreadful army of the evil Siomais, the four of us (LB, MA, JP and ME) still managed to walk home victorious. On our way back home, we knew we have to celebrate our victorious battle. LB was recommending this house that offers a very good service and great tasting food. Curious as we were, we stopped by and checked out this house called "The House of the Minis". As we entered the place, I looked and observed around the house. "What could be different with this house?", I thought to myself. The house looked pretty normal. Even the tables and chairs looked pretty normal. There was just nothing "mini". I looked into the menu and checked out their prices. The menu on Steaks caught my very eyes.



Suddenly, as we were reading the menu, "What's your order gentlemen?" someone shouted. I looked around. There was nobody around. "I said.. What's your order gentlemen?" someone shouted again for the 2nd time. "Did you guys hear anybody shouted?" I asked. L laughed out hard "Hahaha! It's just Maria.". I looked around again for the second time. There wasn't anybody around. "Who's Maria?" I whispered. "She's the little girl in front of you!" L whispered back. "WHOA!" I shouted with surprise. There was a little girl standing at the top of the table. She was SO SMALL I didn't notice her. She was as big as a doll. She looked like a porcelain doll dressed up in a japanese school girl uniform. She really got this beautiful eyes and it was freakin hard to take my eyes away from her. She shouted once more "What's your order gentlemen?". She stared into my eyes for seconds. And I stared back. I started to sweat pretty badly. My heart started beating up rapidly. I got damn speechless. "Is there something stucked on your throat?" the doll asked. There was a huge and long silence for seconds. "Two Salisbury Steaks please.." I suddenly replied. "Two Salisbury Steaks for each of us too." M said. "Aye aye gentlemen! Please wait for 10 minutes.". It was Maria's lovely voice taking our orders.

Ten minutes have passed. The Salisbury Steaks were served. They were served in a sizzling plate covered up with gravy sauce. I looked into the plate. It looked pretty much like a normal meal on a plate except for the inch thick salisbury steak. A cup of rice with a fried egg on top, an inch thick steak on the side covered in gravy sauce with some beans and carrots on the other side. The steak was grilled perfectly medium well. It was not only grilled very well, it was also very tender and flavourlicious. After taking the meal, I never forgot to come back for some more steak action.


Chapter 5: The Burger King's Invitation

Date: Back in Early 2008
Location: Glorietta Makati
Mission: Eat Three Whoppers with fries and drinks
Mission Rank: A
Failure: Accept a punch in the gut right after eating
Result: Victory



 
A few months after our visit in the House of the Minis, we received a royal invitation from none other than his royalty, the Burger King. He was inviting us to his palace for yet another mission. We are to save the palace's VIBs (Very Important Burgers) from a very rare and dreadful disease. After years of searching, the palace found no cure for their disease. The only clue they got was.. a wiseman once told them "The only cure for the disease is.. Love". And.. It was now up to us, the four great food lovers to cure them. We are their last hope.

 We were then sent to four different chambers. As I walked into the chamber, I heard somebody crying. I saw a Whopper crying. She was a very beautiful whopper. I was just stunned by her beauty. No man could resist that amount of beauty. I suddenly walked close to her. She looked at me as if she wanted me to.. My heart started beating up so fast. My body temperature was gettin higher. It felt like I was under some spell. I manhandled her to the side out of instinct. I looked at her one more time then I slowly undressed her. I looked at her body. She was so hot and yummy. She was a four course meal. I couldn't resist the urge. It was just too much for me.. I gently bit her as I slowly went down on her. The feeling was "O"some..


Two of her Whopper sisters suddenly walked into the room . Surprised with what they saw, they approached me furiously and both of them suddenly jumped me with much excitement. It ended up being a foursome. And the rest is what they say.. history.



I am really excited to bring up my next post which will cover a very important information for all you food lovers out there and to all aspiring pig out athletes. I will cover some of what not to dos in a buffet, pig out session or any social gathering. Watch out for my next post. This is gonna be a MUST NOT MISS post.

From Yours Truly,
The Pig Out King

1 comment:

  1. There are some natural remedies that can be used in the prevention and eliminate diabetes totally. However, the single most important aspect of a diabetes control plan is adopting a wholesome lifestyle Inner Peace, Nutritious and Healthy Diet, and Regular Physical Exercise. A state of inner peace and self-contentment is essential to enjoying a good physical health and overall well-being. The inner peace and self contentment is a just a state of mind.People with diabetes diseases often use complementary and alternative medicine. I diagnosed diabetes in 2010. Was at work feeling unusually tired and sleepy. I borrowed a cyclometer from a co-worker and tested at 760. Went immediately to my doctor and he gave me prescriptions like: Insulin ,Sulfonamides,Thiazolidinediones but Could not get the cure rather to reduce the pain but bring back the pain again. i found a woman testimony name Comfort online how Dr Akhigbe cure her HIV  and I also contacted the doctor and after I took his medication as instructed, I am now completely free from diabetes by doctor Akhigbe herbal medicine.So diabetes patients reading this testimony to contact his email     drrealakhigbe@gmail.com   or his Number   +2348142454860   He also use his herbal herbs to diseases like:SPIDER BITE, SCHIZOPHRENIA, LUPUS,EXTERNAL INFECTION, COMMON COLD, JOINT PAIN, EPILEPSY,STROKE,TUBERCULOSIS ,STOMACH DISEASE. ECZEMA, GOUT, PROGENITOR, EATING DISORDER, LOWER RESPIRATORY INFECTION,  DIABETICS,HERPES,HIV/AIDS, ;ALS,  CANCER , MENINGITIS,HEPATITIS A AND B,ASTHMA, HEART DISEASE, CHRONIC DISEASE. NAUSEA VOMITING OR DIARRHEA,KIDNEY DISEASE. HEARING  LOSSDr Akhigbe is a good man and he heal anybody that comes to him. here is email    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    and his Number +2349010754824

    ReplyDelete